Sunday, November 18, 2012

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cookies

I normally don't like using box mixes to make cakes or cookies, but for some reason two of the desserts I decided to make for Thanksgiving used a box cake mix... oops!


I saw these (on pinterest, of course) and couldn't pass them up. Easy, Fast, and Delicious!

Pumpkin Spice Cookies


All you need is a Spice Cake Mix and a can of Pumpkin.


Dump them both into your mixer or large mixing bowl.


Mix until well combined.


Then scoop them out and plop them onto a greased baking sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. 


When they are done they will be slightly firm to the touch. 

They aren't the prettiest cookies (although if you did more than "plop" them onto the baking sheet they may look prettier than mine), but they do taste good- very light and fluffy.

Be careful not to over-bake them. I made 2 batches, the first was perfect and the second I cooked for a couple minutes too long- which made them not as fluffy as the first.




For Thanksgiving, I think I will frost these with Cream Cheese Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment