Saturday, November 10, 2012

Core Workouts

I canceled my gym membership! Now that I am joining a CrossFit box I have no reason to keep my regular gym membership. I'm not exactly sure when it will be officially canceled, probably the end of the month. So maybe I will take a few more spin or pilates classes before it's up. Since I won't have access to a treadmill after the membership is canceled I'll have to tough it out for my runs in the winter time!

Core

Last Tuesday morning my workout looked like this:


I made up the cardio part and the plank workout I got off another website.

I got through the top half just fine, but when I started the second part I realized that it was a little too hard for me- apparently I thought my core was stronger than it actually is! So I changed it up a bit and put in a few extra rests here and there. 
Here's what it looked like:



Here is another one of my favorite core workouts. I like this one because the moves are way different from the normal sit up or crunch. You still get a great ab workout, but you are also working the rest of your core.


No comments:

Post a Comment